Get Wise Financial Literacy With ASB

On Tuesday our class participated in a financial literacy lesson run by the ASB Bank. We got to look at how to save our money and what happens to it when we do. We also looked at the difference between a credit card and a debit card.
This is what we learned from the lesson...
Jakob - I learned not to have a credit card.
Jacob - I learned that you should use a debit card instead of a credit card.
Lindsay - I learned that you need to save more rather than spend it on ourselves.
Wariesha - I learned that it is better to have a debit card than a credit card.
Nicholas - I learned that credit cards use the banks money.
Taylah - I learned different ways of how to make a budget and the reason why you shouldn't own a credit card and should have a debit card instead.
Caleb - I learned that a debit card is your money and a credit card is a banks money. That the bank can charge a lot of money for using a credit card.
Emma - I learned about budgets and roughly how much money you have to paid for you and a house.
Candice - I learned that it is better to use a debit card rather than a credit card.
Sasha - I learned that you shouldn't have a credit card but instead should have a debit card.
Jack - I learned that saving is fun! And that you get free interest.
Lachlan - I learned about credit cards.
Charlotte - In learned that for every $100 dollars saved you get free dollars.
James - I learned about having a budget.
Emily - I learned that you need to start saving money now and not later.

No comments:

Post a Comment